- По результатам собеседования.
- Дата публикации:
- Architecture & Interior design
Senior Interior Designer
GLEC, Architects and Interiors, rapidly growing design company, is seeking an ambitious and talented Senior Interior Designer to join our design team, we specialized in prestigious high-end residential, hospitality, banking and office building’s projects.
Senior Interior Designer will lead a design team and will be assigned as a project representative so he/she must be able to handle a project from its start up to the end resolving all design issues, and preparing all required drawings and details.
Educational Level: BS in Architecture /Interior Design as Minimum.
Experience: no less than 11years, a minimum of 6 years in interior design and 1 year of supervision.
Good spoken/written English.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The ability to visualize & create concepts and explain it to Client & others.
2. Formulates preliminary design concepts that are appropriate, functional, and aesthetic.
3. Develops and presents final design recommendations through appropriate presentation media.
4. Leading the design team in the design stage and production stage.
5. Develop design documents, including working drawings and specification.
6. Finalizing finishing materials, Furniture, color scheme and related issues.
7. Ensure the technical quality and timely completion of all design documentation under their control
8. Assign and monitor the performance of staff under their control.
9. Attend technical & coordination meetings with other disciplines & suppliers.
10. Site visits through construction period.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Ability to perform Interior Design functions, follow–up with all plans to the finest details.
2. Ability to lead a team and coordinate between Interior Design and Other disciplines.
3. Ability to work under pressure and within strict and compressed time tables.
4. Excellent Computer Skills. (AutoCAD), (Photoshop), (3d max).
5. Excellent free handing and coloring abilities.
6. Good communication SkillsEnglish (Verbal & Written)
7. Excellent creativity and imagination in designing.
8. Analyzing needs and client requirements to create a design.
9. Ability for quality control and time management.